Friday 6 September 2019

Audience Profile

My Audience

Age: 16-19 year old

They usually wear jeans and baggy t shirts, with either band logos and photos or fun patterns. They're female because the song I've chosen is a soppy love song and i feel like girls are more likely to relate to that then boys. Because my video is about an LGBTQ+ love story, I will hope to gain an audience from that group as it broadens my audience by a lot and represents those who don't often get represented. They eat a lot of fast food and like the basic food places like Starbucks and Mc-Donalds etc. However some like contemporary vegan and vegetarian options and they hope it will save the planet.
They spend their spare time watching music videos, listening to pop music such as the top charts and scrolling through social media. I'm hoping my music video will relate to them because of the themes throughout and the different locations I use. 

I will try to relate to boys as well but I think the themes in my video are stereotypically more relatable to girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Website

https://iamimogenangus.wixsite.com/solstice